Sunday, February 24, 2013

Trying it out




WEEBLY....it's actually really cool!!!  I wanted to try this for next year as a basic website for my class for next year, thus the reason for the name change.  My thought for this site is to keep it very basic for now to get used to it.  I would like to put information for my parents on this site so that they could just pop on our website and see what is going on in out class.  This is just a start but I could definitely see myself using this for next year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,

    You can find more examples of teachers using Weebly by doing a search in my Diigo Public Library. I occasionally will flag a teacher website done with Weebly and bookmark it with the tag Weebly. Trying search with "Weebly" to see what you find. The free version offers both students and teachers quite a bit, and the templates have increased in number.

    J. Arzt

    ReplyDelete