Monday, February 4, 2013

Animoto Project

After thinking about this project, I thought the best way to attack it would to be to do something that would be very beneficial in my classroom.  Right now my class is just starting plane figures in math.  This is one of my favorite topics, however there is a ton of vocabulary.  I would use my animoto at the beginning and end of the unit to help review vocabulary for my students.  I think it would be a great way for my students to practice remembering all that vocabulary!!  I could even see myself making a second video to go along with this unit going over the vocabulary with angles, vertices, etc!!!




4 comments:

  1. This is really great way to introduce math vocabulary. I should be starting geometry soon, and maybe I could borrow it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I like how you incorporated real life examples of the shapes. We just finished our geometry unit and I might use this for a review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video! I would love to use it in my classroom as a way to review our unit on shapes. Check out YouTube for some great shape videos created by students...there is a polygon one that is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great video! I would also love to use it too to review shapes! Great job!

    ReplyDelete