Monday, January 21, 2013

Animoto Thoughts

When thinking to myself about animotos and how to use them within the class room I came across a great blog that had an animoto that I could really see myself using.  Plant Vocabulary was great video of exactly how I see myself using this feature within my classroom.  I would love to use this across the curriculum from science to math.  Looking through some ideas of different animotos definitely open my idea to how I could use them in my classroom, as well as some idea for my project within this class.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that link to the plant vocabulary animoto. It is nice to see how other people use this for vocab. I am starting a unit in math on shapes, and I think I'll try all the vocab that goes along with it in my next animoto. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete