Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Web 2.0 Class Reflection




When I first walked into this class I thought I knew so much about technology.  Boy, was I wrong! Within the first class I wanted to run out screaming.  I had no idea what Judy was even talking about.  After that first class I was nervous for the next, but after going to that next class, I realized I could learn how to use this “new” technology and be good at it.  This class has opened my eyes to using technology within my classroom more than I ever thought it could.  I have learned so many new and exciting thing to incorporate with my curriculum in third grade.  Each week through these eight weeks my students have got to experience everything that I have learned and they have loved it!  I know that I will continue to use many of these resources within my classroom each year.  

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about this class Anne! I feel I have learned so many tools to keep students engaged and learning. You are right, technology is here to stay and we need to embrace it. We aren't doing our jobs if we don't prepare our students properly for their future.

    ReplyDelete