Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Literacy Project



So for my literacy project, I decided to attempt a voice thread.  Overall, I feel it came out great.  My students are just starting to look a poetry so we did an acrostic poem with our names to begin.  The students took off with this poem, and it came out fantastic.  They loved recording their poems, and even getting time to comment on each others.  I could definitely see myself using this tool again!1  My students really enjoyed it.  The only challenge I came across was getting the microphone to work at school, as you can see though I came over that hump and we got the microphone working, from there it was a piece of cake!!  I hope you enjoy our poetry.

3 comments:

  1. What a great job you and your students did! It was so cute to hear them read their poems and comment! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne this is really cute. I like how your students commented on eachothers work. I still have not given voice threads a try, but I think this will go on my list of things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice project, Anne. Your students did very well with this tool. I really like voicethread and hope to try it with my students. I enjoyed reading different stories on the site. The poems with your students gave me more ideas.

    ReplyDelete